Easter Crafts :- ‘This is the season to make easy Easter treats and decorations. These DIY designs offer the perfect excuse to turn you home into an Easter Bunny’s paradise. Between the sweet edible treats and precious table art, these crafts will be a hit this Easter holiday.
Images of Easter Crafts 2017
Adorably Fluffy Easter Chicks
Use toothpicks, buttons, and cut eggshells to embellish and outfit Easter chicks.
Bunny Candy Jars
A little bit of paint and some toy hares can go far with this great Easter craft from Patchwork Harmony. Glue a toy to the top of a jar lid and spray paint. Once dry, fill with candy.
Fake a Chia Pet for this quirky Easter craft from Please Note. Sprinkle dirt into a small vase and top with a moss-covered Styrofoam rabbit (you can buy one on Etsy). Add a few small eggs or round stones for visual interest and texture.
Make an edible (and magical) little world for your Easter guests. Your Southern Peach crafts a confectionary terrarium with a mason jar, fun for decorating now and munching on later.
Cheap Peeps Centerpiece
Place a small container or jar inside a vase, then line the gap with bunny Peeps. Fill the jar with spring flowers. Tip: try this candy-flower display for other holidays, too.
Chocolate Easter Egg Nests
Dip a spoon in melted chocolate, and set on parchment or wax paper. Add three candy eggs, then scatter chocolate sprinkles to make the nest.
Easter Candy Flowers
Cut paper flowers, and use cupcake liners to create a daffodil. Fill with your favorite Easter candy.
Easter Peeps Wreath
Easy! Wrap a wreath form with ribbon, and pin the ends underneath. Glue or pin on the Easter Peeps. Loop extra ribbon to hang.
Easter Sock Bunnies
Fill a colorful sock with dry rice and tie off the top with a rubber band. Wrap a ribbon around the “neck.” Cut round ears, add a felt face, and a pom pom tail.
Make a teensy terrarium with this two-second Easter craft from The House That Lars Built. Take a clear plastic egg, fill it with moss, and add a small flower or personal trinket. Place them around the house for little bit of greenery.
Jelly Bean Topiary
Glue pastel jelly beans to a small Styrofoam ball skewered with a dowel. Anchor into floral foam, place topiary into a decorated flower pot and cover with moss.
Nest Table Settings
Dress up your Easter dinner with dollar-store staples (in disguise!). The genius siblings at Boxwood Clippings bought small nests from a local craft store to fill with egg-shaped treats. Frame each nest with a doily and a coffee filter, then add a card with each guest’s name.
Paint Chip Easter Garland
Modern: Cut eggs out of paint chips, punch two holes in the top of each egg, and string together to form a garland.
Peanut Butter Buttons
Make these no-bake snacks from The Curvy Carrot when you are craving Easter candy. The ingredients are simple: Mini pretzels, white candy melts, Reese’s Pieces Pastel Eggs, and sprinkles. Craft them together and enjoy!
Pipecleaner Finger Puppets
Tightly wrap a pipecleaner around your finger to create the body of a bunny, chick, or kitten. Glue a pom pom head, googly eyes, and wings or bunny ears.
Easter Wishes 2017 For Facebook:
- Easter reminds us about God’s never ending love for us. Let us all together praise and worship God for his endless blessings. Have a blessed Easter.
- Easter reminds us that hope must never be lost for as dark as the road may seem, there always lies light at the end of it. May all your prayers be fulfilled. May you have a pleasant Easter!
- I wish you and your loved ones the renewal of love, happiness and life. Have a wonderful Easter!
- Finally that time of the year is here. Happy Easter to you my friend. May the risen lord will your heart with compassion, joy, love and never ending bliss.
- God blesses all those who believe in him. May the light of faith in God grow each day. May you have a pleasant Easter!
- Have a happy, peaceful, and fun Easter filled with marshmallows, chocolate, and jelly beans
- He was born to die and rise into the sky, so that one day we all could pray to him to save our lives. Here’s wishing you a very Happy Easter.
Happy Easter Text Messages For Your Friends :
- Easter is God’s blessing to the world. It is his way of telling us that, love and hope still exists in the world. May you have a learned Easter.
- Easter is the time to repent for all our sins and thank God for all his blessings over us. Let us prepare ourselves for the returning of Christ. Happy Easter to you.
- Easter is the time to spread the joy and happiness that Christ has brought about into our lives, to everyone we meet. Wishing you and your loved ones a Meaningful Easter.
- “Forgive them father, for they no not what they do”. He died so that we can live again. Celebrate his love this Easter Day!
- Easter gives us yet another reason to be thankful to God. Have the joy of the coming of Christ be filled in your heart and bring peace into your life. Have a Blessed Easter.
- Easter is a wonderful day to celebrate all Christ has done for us. Have a Blessed Easter!
- Easter is a good time to enjoy all of your many meaningful blessings: family, friends, Jesus, and, of course, chocolate molded into tasty bunnies.
Some Best Easter Images For Everyone:
We are here to provide you some best images on the Easter and Easter Sunday for free and for everyone.
There are some Easter Craft Images also here for everyone. Please enjoy the Easter Weekend.
Hope you like our article on Easter Crafts. Stay tuned with us for more updates on Happy Easter 2017.