Easter Card Messages : Figuring out what to write in an Easter card can be difficult, but this is the place to get some help. Below are all the tools needed to write a great Easter card messages.
With Easter being such a meaningful Christian holiday, many of the Easter wishes are full of religious inspiration. The focus of an Easter message doesn’t need to be religious. It could be funny, or just sincere.
Funny Wishes for Easter Card Messages
Here are some funny Easter card messages. There are a lot of funny Easter cards out there, so chances are a funny Easter card can be found easily. If making your own cards, then these may help.
- The Easter egg failed at stand-up comedy because it never figured out how to deliver a yoke.
- Which came first, the Easter bunny or the egg?
- Easter is all about new life, and the Easter bunny wants to retire. “No more eggs.”
- The Easter bunny said to stop eating all of his chocolate cousins. That’s genocide.
- I hope you get eggzactly what you want for Easter this year.
- This holiday is like all the others. It’s easy to lose money and even easier to gain weight.
- Have fun crowding the churches! It’s Easter!
- New life, new season, and of course, new CLOTHES! Happy Easter!
- The Easter bunny is hoping to hula hoop while haphazardly hopping in high heels. The Easter bunny also wants to wish you a happy holiday!
- Easter eggs think you are hilarious. That’s because you can easily crack them up.
Christian Easter Card Messages
These are inspirational Easter card messages that you can write if you want to send something more meaningful than the secular cards already have written. Below are Bible verses that can also be paired up nicely with these Christian Easter messages.
May you feel the love of Christ this Easter and celebrate the new life that He promises for those who believe.
He rose from the tomb so that we might all be saved from the sin and darkness of the world.
Easter is the birthday of Christianity, not Christmas. Without an empty tomb, we don’t have hope or salvation.
We have something to celebrate every day because of the power that Christ has over sin and death.
Love came out of an empty tomb. Love is victorious!
Bunnies laid eggs, and Jesus came back to life. One is true and the other is funny. The kids believe both.
It’s difficult to believe what happened, but it’s even more difficult to prove the tomb isn’t empty.
What do eggs, chocolate bunnies, and Jesus have in common? That’s right, nothing. Happy Easter anyway.
We can celebrate only because of Jesus defeating death. Happy Easter!
The love that Christ had for us is the true story of Easter. Thankfully, this true story has a happy ending.
May your Easter be filled with the power and the peace that comes from His resurrection!
Bible Verses for Easter Cards
- These are just a few Bible verses about the resurrection. Sometimes this is the best classic message to write. Make sure to write the entire scripture instead of just the reference. For example, don’t just write “Matthew 28:6.” Write out the verse.
- Matthew 28:6 “He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.”
- Matthew 28:18 “Then Jesus came to them and said, ‘All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”
- Luke 24:2-3 “They found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus.”
- Luke 24:39 “Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
Easter Card Words:
Here are a bunch of Easter related words to put together into an Easter message. These are separated by part of speech including adjectives, nouns, and verbs. Take a few words that work well, and fashion those into an original message.
Jesus, Christ, tomb, stone, grave, power, blessing, salvation, life, resurrection, forgiveness, grace, news, God, hope, faith, sin, bunny, eggs, holiday, Spring, hunt
Love, save, resurrect, share, rose, forgive, crucified, believe, defeated, sacrificed, hunt
Happy, fresh, empty, good, mighty, amazing
Religious Meaning of Easter
Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus was a Jewish man who was born about 2000 years ago and challenged many of the Jewish laws. He spoke with the authority of God and proved his authority by being resurrected from the dead only a few days after being crucified on a cross by Romans at the request of Jewish leaders. There are three main holidays of the Christian faith surrounding Jesus. Christmas is to celebrate the birth of Christ. Good Friday celebrates the death and sacrifice of Jesus. And finally, Easter is the celebration of the resurrection and the hope of salvation from sin. It is Jesus’ ability to cleanse Christians of their sins that makes Him the needed connection between sinful imperfect humans and our holy and perfectly righteous God.
The holiday has many secular traditions including Easter egg hunting and eating chocolate bunnies. Many people make the pilgrimage to church on Easter Sunday, some of whom may not regularly attend church otherwise. Easter is always on a Sunday, and Church is usually themed around the good news of the empty grave. After church, families follow up with Easter dinner and festivities such as Easter egg hunting.
Easter card messages are the most beautiful greetings for your family and friends. People can share these easter card messages on easter fastival.
Hope you like our article on Easter Card Messages. Stay tuned with us for more updates on Happy Easter 2017.